Saturday 17 September 2011

Buckwheat Muffin Recipe (with a vegan option)

Another recipe I'd like to share with you comes from she let them eat cake.com. Buckwheat muffins. These muffins taste great, and they're full of nutrients. Buckwheat, carrot, banana...mmmmm...As with the recipe I posted yesterday for buckwheat pancakes, there are no specialty flours, starches or gums required for this one either. My family gobbled these up - I don't think they realized they were eating veggies!

They also freeze well, if they last long enough to make it to the freezer ;)


These muffins are now a staple in our household. I have found that going gluten free has been a great opportunity for me to branch out and try foods that I never would have bothered with before. I am so glad that I gave buckwheat a chance!

Make sure you don't miss a post by subscribing to Gluten Free Bumble Bee via Email, RSS or Twitter.

Shop at Amazon.com or Amazon.ca and support Gluten Free Bumble Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment