Thursday 15 September 2011

Udi's Cinnamon Raisin Bagels

Gluten free breads (and bagels) are notorious for being heavy, dense, and crumbly. They typically need to be very well toasted in order to taste ok, and even then you would probably want to slather them with peanut butter or jam to cover the taste. I have tried gluten free bagels from a number of companies and, while they aren't all crumbly, the other stereotypes certainly apply.

Today I tried Udi's Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bagels. Lightly toasted, spread with some butter.

It was so delicious! I couldn't even tell that the gluten was missing. I LOVED it! BoyBee LOVED it!!! It was the complete opposite of the gluten free stereotype. I didn't eat a lot of bagels before going gluten free, but I really enjoyed them when I had them. As soon as I couldn't have them anymore I wanted them so badly. I no longer feel like I am missing out.

Udi's: Thank you SO MUCH for filling that void in my life! Your bagels are incredible!

I think I know what I'm having for a snack before bed tonight ;)

Shop at Amazon.com or Amazon.ca and support Gluten Free Bumble Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment